Terms and conditions
The use of the website www.seebeedee.shop (hereinafter also cumulatively the “Site” and the “Sites”) implies acceptance of these general conditions (hereinafter also the “General Conditions” ).
The Sites are in the ownership and property of Michele Mazza’s sole proprietorship with headquarters in La Spezia, Via Genova, 306 – 19123 La Spezia (SP), VAT number and tax code P.IVA 01509340111 (hereinafter also the “Company”).
These General Conditions govern the use of the Site and regulate purchases made on the Sites, in accordance with the provisions of the Consumer Code, Legislative Decree no. 206/2005, as amended by Legislative Decree no. 21/2014, Legislative Decree no. 70/2003 on electronic commerce and EU Regulation 2018/302 of the European Parliament and the Council:
- Users can browse the Site and take advantage of the services offered by strictly complying with these General Conditions.
- The Company reserves the right to modify these General Conditions at any time, in order to adapt them to its operational needs or to comply with the most recent regulations that from time to time will be necessary; such modifications will take effect from the date of their publication on the Site. These changes will be made available to the user through a specific communication or in the reserved area of the Site.
Users are informed that the site and the Company connected to it are not responsible for the use of the products offered for sale through it. The site is subject to Italian and European law and is therefore exempt from any liability arising from violations of the law of the country to which the goods are shipped. Customers are therefore invited to check the national legislation, assuming all responsibility in case of violation.
The Sites function as an e-commerce showcase for the end user who buys at a distance the goods indicated and offered for sale on the Sites. The contract is concluded exclusively through the Internet, through the access of the end user to the address of the Sites and the realization of a purchase order according to the procedure provided by the Sites themselves.
The end user, prior to the conclusion of the purchase contract, shall examine the characteristics of the goods which are illustrated in the individual product data sheets at the time of selection. Before the conclusion of the purchase contract and before the validation of the order with “obligation to pay“, the end user is informed about:
- The total price of the goods including taxes, with details of shipping costs and any other costs;
- method of payment;
- the term within which the Company undertakes to ship the goods;
- conditions, terms and procedures for exercising the right of withdrawal (art. 6 of these conditions) as well as the standard withdrawal form in Annex I, part B of Legislative Decree 21/2014;
- after-sales service conditions and commercial guarantees provided by the Company;
- The Company undertakes to describe and present the items sold on its Sites in the best possible way. The photographs of the products presented on them do not constitute a contractual element, as they are only representative.
- The Company undertakes to ship the goods within 2 (two) working days after sending the order confirmation e-mail to the end user.
- The end user can at any time and in any case before the conclusion of the contract, take knowledge of the information relating to the Sites, as follows: Michele Mazza.- via Genova, 306 – 19123 – La Spezia SP, IT – P. IVA 01509340111 – e-mail: [email protected]
Availability of the Site and products
The Company will use the utmost care to avoid service interruptions and ensure its smooth operation. Due to the IT nature of the service, the user acknowledges that the Company will not be liable for any consequences resulting from interruptions. In any case, short periods of suspension of the service due to maintenance activities of hardware and software equipment, suspensions of which the users will be informed as far as possible in advance. The Company also reserves the right to interrupt or suspend the operation of the Site at any time or to deactivate it permanently.
Product availability refers to the actual availability at the time the end user places the order. However, this availability must be considered purely indicative because, due to the simultaneous presence on the site of several users, the products may be sold to other end users before the confirmation of the order.
Even after sending the order confirmation e-mail sent by the Sites, there may be cases of partial or total unavailability of the goods. In this case, the order will be automatically corrected with the elimination of the unavailable product and the end user will be immediately informed by e-mail.
Prices and payment methods
All sales prices of the products indicated on the Sites are expressed in euros and include VAT.
Shipping costs are not included in the purchase price, but are indicated and calculated at the time of completion of the purchase process before payment is made.
The end user accepts the Company’s right to change its prices at any time, however, the goods will be invoiced based on the prices indicated on the Site at the time the order is created and indicated in the confirmation email sent by the Sites to the end user.
In the event of a computer, manual, technical, or any other error that could lead to a substantial change, not foreseen by the Company, in the price of sale to the public, making it exorbitant or clearly derisory, the purchase order will be considered invalid and cancelled and the amount paid by the end user will be refunded within 14 days from the day of cancellation.
The end user will also be able to make use of discount vouchers or discount codes promptly communicated in the Company’s dedicated channels or other communication channels.
Any payment by the end user can be made by credit and debit card (if available at checkout), by bank transfer (if available at checkout), Postepay recharge (if available at checkout) or with payment on delivery directly to the courier by cash on delivery (if available at checkout).
The Company will only accept orders to be delivered in Italy, the Republic of San Marino, Austria, Bulgaria, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Monaco, The Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, The products will be shipped by express courier to the address indicated by the user when ordering within 2 working days from the date of receipt by the user of the order confirmation email sent by the Company.
Rights and obligations of the parties
- You are solely responsible for accessing the Sites. All the services provided by the Site, including support and documentation, remain the full and exclusive property of the Company itself, with the user having only the availability in use limited to the period and methods set out in these General Conditions.
- The Company excludes any liability, within the limits of the law, in relation to the information and data provided through the Site.
Right of withdrawal and legal guarantee of conformity
In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the end user has the right to withdraw from the purchase without penalty and without specifying the reason, within 14 days from the date of receipt of the products.
The user who intends to exercise the right of withdrawal must communicate it to the Company by means of an explicit declaration, which may be sent by e-mail to [email protected] or by registered letter with return receipt to the address provided below.
In case of exercise of the right of withdrawal, the user is required to return the goods within 15 days from the day on which he has communicated to SeeBeeDee.shop his intention to withdraw from the contract pursuant to art. 57 of Legislative Decree 206/2005.
The goods sealed and not used in any way must be sent back to Michele Mazza.- via Genova, 306 – 19123 – La Spezia SP, Italy
The direct costs of returning the products shall be borne by the End User.
The goods must be returned intact, in the original packaging, complete in all its parts without any alteration to the packaging itself, the label and/or the warranty seal. Without prejudice to the right to verify compliance with the above, the Company will refund the amount of the products subject to withdrawal within a maximum period of 14 days, excluding any shipping costs.
As provided for by art. 56 paragraph 3 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, amended by Legislative Decree 21/2014, the Company may suspend the refund until receipt of the goods or until the user has demonstrated that the goods have been returned to SeeBeeDee.shop.
The Company will make the refund using the same means of payment chosen by the user during the purchase.
In case of receipt of products that do not conform to the orders or are defective, the user has the right to restore the conformity of the product without charge by replacing it. The user can exercise this right if the defect is certified at the time of delivery of the goods and reports the defect to SeeBeeDee.shop within 2 days of discovery.
Subsequently, the end user must proceed with the return request by sending an e-mail to [email protected] or on the Sites in the “contact” section.
The Company shall not be liable for damages that may arise from the service provided, except in cases of wilful misconduct and gross negligence, pursuant to article 1229 of the Italian Civil Code.
Intellectual and industrial property
- The Site and its contents are the property of the Company and/or its assignees and third parties where indicated and enjoy the protection of current legislation on the protection of industrial and intellectual property rights.
- Unless otherwise or specifically provided for, all materials available on the Site, such as, by way of example and not limited to: logos, trademarks, distinctive signs, photographs, texts may be used for information and/or personal purposes only; any other use must be made with the express authorisation of the Company or, if different from this, of the owner of the rights that can be exercised on them for any reason; any commercial use or distribution is expressly forbidden unless expressly authorised. The names of products and companies that may be mentioned on the Site may be trademarks of their respective owners, it is therefore expressly forbidden to make unauthorized use of the same.
- It is forbidden to reproduce the graphics and structure of the Site, the constituent elements of the Site may not be copied or imitated. No right is granted to the user on the software related to the Site, including updates, and on the related source codes. It is expressly forbidden for the user to carry out the activities referred to in art. 64-bis L. 633/41, such as, by way of example but not limited to: extraction, reproduction, translation, adaptation, distribution to the public in any form implemented or transfer to third parties of the Software for any reason whatsoever, whether onerous or free of charge.
- Without the express authorization of the Company, the User is forbidden to carry out any intervention on the Software, even for the correction of any defects and/or faults, as well as duplication, de-compilation, disassembly, transformation, modification of the Software. It is permitted to use direct links to the homepage and internal pages of this Site provided that the user’s site where the link is created is not related to the commission of any type of crime or any other activity contrary to Italian and European law. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
Any communication should be sent to the following e-mail address [email protected] If you wish to make a complaint regarding the service and/or products compared, you must fill in the form on the relevant page.
Applicable law and place of jurisdiction
These General Conditions of the Site and the relationship between the Company and the user are governed by Italian law. Any dispute arising from or connected to these conditions or the use of the service will be referred to the Court defined by Legislative Decree 205/2006 (Consumer Code).
Processing of Personal Data
Amendments and final clauses
The Company reserves the right to make changes to the website and these General Conditions at any time. The user must always refer, as current version, to the text published on the Website at the time of consultation. Should any of the clauses of these General Conditions be declared null and void or ineffective by the competent authority, the General Conditions shall continue to be fully effective for the part not affected by such nullity or ineffectiveness. These General Conditions are drawn up in Italian. The circumstance that the Company or the user do not assert at any time the rights granted to them by one or more conditions of these General Conditions cannot be understood as a waiver of such rights nor will it prevent them from subsequently claiming compliance with any and all clauses of these General Conditions.